Kjær & Sommerfeldt
B2C eCommerce with NAV and PIM increase online sales by 400%
Danish wine distributor use Dynamicweb to create customer loyalty and increases sales through structured and visual product information combined with personalized marketing and automated mail flows.
Kjær & Sommerfeldt is Royal Court supplier and has been selling wine as Copenhagen’s oldest wine retailer since 1975.
Kjær & Sommerfeldt had already been very successful in implementing Product Information Management (PIM), so there were strong financial and strategic incentives for choosing DynamicWeb as their new digital ecommerce platform, since it integrates seamlessly to Perfion.
Secondly, DynamicWeb provides the necessary marketing tools for creating loyalty programs and targeted communication, which would enable Kjær & Sommerfeldt to strengthen their online marketing through segmented and personalized dialogue based on automated mail broadcasts.
The new eCommerce solution including the graphic design focus on improving the user experience and conversion rates through simple navigation and an easier way of finding the desired wine, spirits or events by use of effective search functions and advanced filtering. The same applies to the new and intuitive purchasing- and checkout flow that helps customers complete their purchases.
The new B2C eCommerce solution is built on the DynamicWeb platform and has integration to PIM and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The primary focus has been to optimize the overall performance and to structure the visual information, to ensure the best possible user experience.
The solution is 100% responsive and capable of delivering the same high-level experience across different platforms, both desktop, smartphones and tablets. The design has been a crucial step in increasing sales and reaching new customers.
Facts about the performance
- Sales has increased by 400% since the launch in March 2017
- Number of transactions has increased by 500%
- Includes filter-based views with facets (types, countries, districts, areas, grapes, price, flavor, rating, producer, match and vintage)
- Gift certificates and discount codes
- Event calendar with purchase function
- Exclusive presentations of new wine producers
- Seamless integration to Dynamics NAV and PIM
Facts about integration
- All product data and enrichment is handled in PIM and can inherit product data to similar product groups – like new vintages, which simplifies the work processes
- Eliminates manual handling of data and potential error entries
- Receives real-time ecommerce orders for quick processing and short delivery times
- Replicates prices and discounts from Dynamics NAV and automatically calculate price requests