The Power Couple of PIM and eCommerce
Learn from practitioners and leading Forrester analysts the power of PIM combined with eCommerce.
Omnichannel experiences and customer expectations have changed the ways brands, retailers and manufacturers engage with customers – and recent years have drastically impacted this.
High performing organizations have accelerated their digital transformation and leverage eCommerce and Product Information Management (PIM) technology to adapt to changing market realities.
Hear from Forrester senior analysts Joe Cicman and Amanda LeClair how Product Information Management and eCommerce complete and enrich each other. Have product data drive product experience resulting in better commerce experiences with increased bottom-line results.
Learn from Rene de Vries, CEO and co-founder & Katja Schaake, Online Marketing & PIM project manager of Company Fits on how they empower their customers in offering great employee experience while ordering their occupational clothing / workwear.
Key takeaways from this webinar
- Hear from leading Forrester analysts on how they perceive the current and future market
- How PIM & eCommerce strengthen each other and scale bottom-line result
- How personalized storefronts are a differentiator in B2B manufacturing markets
- How PIM is used in combination with the ‘FitView’ app that enables a better shopping experience and reduced returns and throw away stock
- Direct take-aways when starting your next eCommerce project